sleep paralysis is honestly the scariest fucking thing in the world. it’s 4am and all I want is to sleep, please help
Nothing scars you more than the negative shit your own parents tell you.
Falling in love with yourself first doesn’t make you vain or selfish, it makes you indestructible.
Because alcohol tastes better than tears.
Why do people drink alcohol it tastes disgusting
you don’t drink it for the taste. u drink shit like apple juice for the taste. you drink alcohol to get rid of the bad taste that every awful person in your life has left
how can I think about kissing you when my heart beats for him? will you replace the shattered pieces of him left in me, or add to the mess as a whole?
note: this is used in the context of myself only and is not meant to be used to support mental illness or depression in any way.
in no particular order,
1. she will never believe your compliments. she will always doubt how much she’s worth, even if you know you’re telling the truth. she’ll never see how beautiful you find her to be.
2. you will want to fix her. and no, this is not a power held in your hands, no matter how badly you want it to be. you would give anything for her, but she can’t see it. if anything, she’ll only realize it after you’re gone.
3. you will not be “the one.” it has nothing to do with you. she will love you as much as she’ll love you despite her mental illness, but you are not the cure to her depression. you can make it so much easier, but you cannot make it go away.
4. she’ll push you away. she has walls built higher than skyscrapers. she wants to get attached, but she has grown to form the instinct to protect herself. she will distance herself from you and say it’s for “your own good.” you will never grow to understand this, and no it is not your fault.
5. she will hurt you. when you love and care about someone who is hurting, it is inevitable that you’ll also be hurt. it depresses you that she’s depressed. you will cry when you see her scars. you will be the one to witness all her episodes of locking herself away and downing too many pills.
6. at one point, you’ll think you’ve lost her. you’ll blame yourself for not being able to make her depression stop. you will be pained when you realize you cannot ignite the flame in her heart and make her want to live.
7. you will get frustrated at her inability to see reality. but hey, it’s not your fault. I would get upset too if everyday I told “I love you” to someone who would only respond with “no you don’t.” she will think you’re crazy for loving her, and that’s only if she believes it first.
8. she will be emotionless at times. not seemingly happy or sad. it may be a time when you need it the most, but she can’t see past her foggy lens. she’ll say she’s sorry but she’s not. in that moment, she doesn’t care.
9. she’ll be needy sometimes. she’ll act like it’s an “end of the world crisis,” because to her, it is. you could be out having a great night with your friends, and she’ll call you saying she has to talk RIGHT NOW or else. or else what? you don’t want to find out.
10. she will scare you. you will be scared that she’ll hurt herself because you didn’t pay as much attention to her one day. you will be scared that she’s passed out drunk because she hasn’t texted you in a while. her unpredictability is undoubtedly frightening.
Night is purer than day; it is better for thinking and loving and dreaming. At night everything is more intense, more true. The echo of words that have been spoken during the day takes on a new and deeper meaning.
The answer that you dig for is not inside your wrist.